Physicians Frequently Ask Six Questions About CRPS.
These questions are addressed in a 2-part video during the evaluation of a 16-year-old patient with CRPS:
2. How to determine if a 4th day of infusion would be beneficial?
3. How to treat nausea effectively?
4. What is the best exercise for rehabilitation?
5. When is a repeat 3-day ketamine infusion necessary?
6. Is there a role for narcotics (opioids) in treating CRPS?
PART I: PRETREATMENT & EVALUATION DURING KETAMINE INFUSION
PART II: MEASURING OUTCOME